OPERATORS ARE FREE WHILE PLACES REMAIN
Includes Conference and Pre Conference Workshop!
“We see The Cyber Senate as a highly valuable organization and we are pleased to support the good work they are doing.” – ICS-ISAC Chair Chris Blask
Against a backdrop of continued cyber attacks against energy firms such as the Ukraine Power Industry, the massive attacks against the Norway oil and gas industry, Saudi Aramco and the continued threats such as Stuxnet, Dragonfly and Black Energy, the Cyber Senate return for the 3rd Annual Industrial Control Cybersecurity Europe meeting to bring key stakeholders together to address our responsibility in ensuring the safety, reliability and stability of our Critical National Infrastructure.
Public and Private partnerships are paramount and information sharing on an international level a priority. We will be addressing key areas of vulnerability, threat detection, mitigation, and planning for the Water, Utilities, Oil and Gas, Nuclear, Power and Smart Grid Energy sector.
Key topics of discussion will pivot on convergence of operational and information technology transformation, design, implementation, integration and risks associated with enterprise facing architecture.
2016 will provide insight into how industry can further develop organisational priorities, effective methodologies, educate procurement, ensure supply chain security and how to incorporate security throughout the ICS lifecyle through the engineering process by developing appropriate security measures in specification, operation and design.
Why you cannot miss 2016
- Gain further understanding of the risks and opportunities created by the convergence of operational and information technology
- Develop a better understanding of current areas of vulnerability, threat detection, mitigation, maturity capability models and risk management.
- Take away tools to assist in developing organisational priorities, methodologies and how to effectively deploy defense in-depth strategies.
- Hear how your industry counterparts are defining and benchmarking return on investment for cybersecurity procurement, supplier responsibilities and adapting new models for incident response.
- Take part and contribute to the technological transformation IT/OT shift involving design, implementation and integration requiring the collaborative efforts of two unique but historically different skillsets.
We will be announcing further speakers and authoritative, highly engaging panel sessions on disruptive topics through out our agenda. To be considered please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 44 (0)207 096 1754
Operators and Government £499 + VAT*
Option to add FREE Pre Conference Workshops at checkout
*Service fee applies
£1500 + VAT*
Option to add Pre Conference Workshops at check out
*Service fee applies
M:+44 (0)7492 332 229
Registration number Companies House
08753316, England & Wales